Construction began on farmland for the original nine-hole course in 1959 and it opened for play on August 1, 1960. As additional land was acquired, many changes were made to the original layout, with two new holes put into play in 1993 and two additional holes in 1997. The final five holes were completed and the full 18 holes opened for play on September 12, 2001.
Our Course will take you along the beautiful Clyde River, through wooded hills with many spectacular views. Our new five holes (across the road) are beautifully landscaped with ponds and lined with magnificent rock walls. This is truly a course that can be enjoyed by golfers of all ages.
The original farmhouse has been renovated and expanded and will accommodate groups up to 120 persons.
Six holes of the course may be viewed from the large windowed clubhouse or the surrounding patio deck.
Our Proshop-Kitchen & Bar
The facilities are available to all and we cater to groups of 10 or 120 with the same efficient and friendly service.
- 18 Holes
- Putting Green
- Practice Area
- Professional Instruction
- Pull Carts
- Power Carts
- Club Rentals
- Pro Shop
- Club Storage
- Licensed Lounge and Deck Area